domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2008

Frases by me

  • The words are a mistery, you can say something and then change the words.
  • Nobody is perfect but that is the reason why we love each others... because we can laught at others mistakes.
  • Memories are a sweet thing, we all live with them, but if our life is always a bad memory.. we end in desesperation... could i just remenber the good ones memories?
  • I wish that i could change the destiny, the fact is that i can, but i always move the wrong piece.
  • When you start to love somebody is when you decide to get pain for one person.
  • I was living a dream, and i did not wanted to wake up. I was happy beliving in a lie but suddenly i woke up and see the reality. I did not like it but that is how life is.
  • Cuando el amor toque las puertas de tu corazón, ahí estaré yo.

    -Vwei19
    ~~~~~~ [Verok-chan]~~~

PD: Sorry for my eng/sp errors

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario