jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

*** Kuro to Shiro Fashion Design Collection part II ***


 Hello, in this post i will be talking about the fashion show. It was a really good experience, to have the oportunity to everyone see your job, i didn't even care what they thought of my work, i was happy enough to finish all the outfits and present them without any problem.

But to have a fashion show its really expensive, our class had to pay everything, we pay millions for this fashion show, we also had to pay the models and their make up and food. It was almost like babysitting models, lucky enough i didn't have to worry about their transport...

I arrived around 12 pm, but my models weren't there yet around 1 pm the make up artist i contracted arrived, she usually makes my hair and so on, so i rely on her. The best thing i ever did, it was really the best having her there, she even helped me dress the models and courage me that everyone will go perfect.
 I actually didn't have to worry at all, i was probably all the time sit just watching my models getting ready.
I didn't eat that day, i was too nervous to eat, so i gave my lunch to the make up artist and my models ate well enough, can't complaint at all!  Later they practice the runway and took the photos.

Around 5 or 6 pm i dressed myself, i could even take a rest and re do my make up. So it was really calm, but when it started, the closer it was to my turn, i got more nervous, because i had to also walk on the runway as designer, so i was worry about not falling down. Lucky, i didn't fell. Lot of my friends laughed that i walked quickly  >///<, i was nervous. But at the end of the day i was like seriously happy, because it feels like making your dreams true, thought im not fan of runway and fashion shows, i'm more like having my own shop selling my stuff or selling my designs to others company. But a fashion show it's really a memorable thing, that you would want to do again. 




                                  



















Here are some photos taken by others, and behind the show photos


Phantasy Outfit. Model Alberto Uzcategui
Night outfit. Model Alejando Cheng

Night dress. Model Daniela Aguilar
( She's really tall O_O)


A classmate and close friend Karina
My male models, i made a close friendship which died now that i don't need them lol XD
But it was fun, both of them are friends now, and they annoyed me a lot during
the whole thing. About being small and so on =.= but even so that relieved my stress


 -Vwei19~~~~~~ [Verok-chan]~~~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario