jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

*** Kuro to Shiro Fashion Design Collection***


 This are the final arts of my designs i did on february of this month, i used diverse programs for making them, until the point of almost killing my poor computer. I did skin and hair of all in corel painter, the clothes i took photo of the patterns and edit them on Illustrator, and end up doing the background on Photoshop, and some details of the phantasy outfit.

 For this project we made night dress for girl and men; and phantasy (bizard- random outfit), the topic was to be inspired on japanese designers, i picked Limi Feu, cause she has a minimalist style and passion for black and white colors... I like many of her designs.

  The collection its called Kuro to Shiro , which means Black and White in japanese, tought in japanese you read from B to A, so its White and Black. 








And this is how they end up looking in real.
 I want to say "Yes, i design and made the clothes! Its not an easy job... in my next post i will show the photos of my first fashion show"

Yeah, chubby small one its me T^T

 -Vwei19~~~~~~ [Verok-chan]~~~


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario