domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

*** Moments ***

This week, i had many differents moments... i got a cool moment, a funny moment and embarassed moment... no matter how i felt in those moments they are good memories for my life... so, Am i making bad memories become good ones? althought my past have caught me, althought i'm being hurt everyday by remenbering my past... oh... i making this look so much, it's really not so much for you but for me it have an important meaning...

But only this week, at first i got a cool moment i was really happy, cause i like sports a lot more than anything else, but because of my body i'm not good at running or i really do not have skills in sports but i like it with all my heart, so i always do my best... this time i did no look dumb like always i looked cool, cause we were playing basketball, and i made all the hits, that really surprise me... even there was a time that it was 0% of getting a hit but i got it... and it was so cool, (or that's what people told me) so they were looking forward to me to make all hits... this was actually the first time.. when i was a kid i was always runing after the ball asking to the boys to pass the ball to me, but they did not... i was unhappy cause i felt like i did not deserve to be in a group, also there was a kind of face that they did when i was in their group like "gosh... this girl again... we have bad luck" but they never see me playing so how did they know if i'm good or not? It was unfair, but i'm not the same this usually happen to all the kids.... but waited so much until my 16 years old... i got the ball this time, i was the one making all the hits, the secret goal, people where cheering me and huging me... aw~~~ what a nice feeling, people that are looking and cheering you, i feel like i'm good at something, like i deserve to be in that group ~~ so happy.... ^^

Then, it comes the embarassed moments, i think that at the end they become funny moments; so, back then i could make many funny stuff but there was nobody to look at me, there was nobody that laught with me, well... not nobody just a few people really know me... but it was kind of sad wanting to xpress myself but couldn't do it... there were many people that never got to know me even 1% am i that worth? so, i just wait, i was being myself always, but people told gossips about me... even without knowing me... so at the end people make an image of me but not the right one.... how could it be that five years with the same people and just few people know me really well, and it's not like they tryed well i did not tryed too.. but there was a look on their face that told me " dont even think about it" but then, i change classroom and just one year there where more people that were wanting to know me... i was really happy, even now i can say i'm happy althought they don't know me well like i want... but i know that they are good people and they don't make that face....

That's why i have this special moments.... critic people just by their looks is the worst...
then what is better? To be bad know or to doesn't be know?


I think every little people is amazing in this world, cause every one have something different to see, even if they make that look i wanted to share a word with them, cause i wanted to meet that amazing stuff in their personality..... but even telling this, but even telling them my wishes... they did not hear me, they did not listen to me, they did not even look at me.... i was just nobody
but now i feel more like somebody cause they are more people wanting to hear what i got to say... people who want to make happy, sad, funny and special memories with me!


Althought there are people like that seeing my blog, i mean i know it, that they are some who just said stuff like this "o~~ this is that girl page, what does she think she is? that nobody girl, boring girl what wasting time i won't even look it" or they could also in the blog and say " what's this? Let's see what she do.... what kind of music is that? chinese ... ahg sincerely -.-' let's see who are this guys puff homosexual chinese singers... -.-' what does she think she is? Does she think she is chinese? come on wake up... i should i tell her she is not chinese!!! seriously this stupid girl" and then they close the website, so... hey did you know they are korean? hey did you know they are not homosexual? Hey did you know that i just like their music, why do you keep on saying that i trying to be chinese? just because i like what they do? just because i like asia? then why when i like europe you won't say i'm trying to be a british girl?

Hey did you know that my website is not to look at what kind of background have, what kind of image have or what music have.... do you know that i just want you to read my writting? Hey you didn't even say nothing about the writting, and that's the special thing in my website
Even there are people like hmm let's see ahh chinese stuff ahh it have to be her, anyway.... ooo so long... ahh sorry i won't waste my time... and so on, they don't read it just because is long?

Really what do you all really like? hey wait i can't make what you like... don't you see verok-chan stuff... then you say: Why i have to read it? the question here is....: Have you really read it??! what if you like what i'm writting here, huh?
Really how difficult can be just read? It doesn't even take you so much time....
so, do you know that almost all thing you learn in the life is because you see it or read it?

Anyway, althought i know what some people says when they just see my name, or the longest of the coments, or the "chinese music how they say" ...

But, althought this kind of people were my life in those back five years... now i have meet really good people, of course i have keep all my friends, cause i won't never forget them.... but sometimes they even hurt me by little things cause i'm really doing my best here, so i just ask a little thing "support" i will understand if you don't like what i write, but they are even friends that don't want to read this.... just because the rest of the people doesn't do it?

Anyway i have to keep doing my best, trying to get more gadgets, or making better the website looks althought i don't know anything about html codes.... i'm trying my best here you know?

Posting everyday is a trying too... althought maybe this could me no so interesting like other posts, but i read in a website if you want people to like you... you have to do your best, you have to persist and don't give up... "write every day and answer people questions, be yourself, enjoy your time here.... just wait someday, it sure will"


-Vwei19
~~~~~~ [Verok-chan]~~~

PD: Sorry for any eng/esp errors

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario