sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

*** I came back to the game***

Hello everyone!!
I know i haven't been uploading in two years.... i wonder why?
I started university, and that keep myself busy... but i still keep drawing, taking photos and writting... so why did the website stop?

Cause i didn't find any corage, or there wasn't anyone who made me keep working in this...
so yeah this is my selfish side.... it's your people fault..
After two years i read all what i put here... and i don't understand why anybody reads to this, if people can read even more stupid things ... and shit blogs... what do they have that i don't have? Anyway i really can understand... so as well if i keep working in this blog it would be for me because it feels like i'm talking to myself everytime i post something...
Well, in this post i will upload some drawings i did ^^




I love so much that chibi >w<






Its actually a paper of 5 pics of myself draw by myself...
from this you can say i love myself so much? But actually i wish that would be the true ^^
I already finish it but i haven't take a photo of the whole paper :/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario