viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

*** The came back***

Long time since i went here, now i already graduated so i will have a lot of time free until i go to university. For now i will put the art work i did in the IB program.




I don't remenber the names of any of my art works xD so sad...
i think this was called Sakura since it is sakura flower
This was with cold paint


This one is called chichi
Made with chinese paint in chinese newspaper XD

This one is called "kimono girl" i think...
with "acuarela" xDD


This is a college called "welcome to my world" or it was
"weilieneka world... don't remenber xD





This is another collage called "difference"
This all is my art work made by me so please do not copy
and put it as you did!
This rule apply to the others artworks i had already upload.
Thanks for seeing it. Hope you enjoy it.
There is part TWO xD
-Vwei19
~~~~~~ [Verok-chan]~~~










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario